HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) have recently carried out research on the 'sharing economy' – by which people share skills, resources, time or property with one another without cash changing hands. There are a number of websites that facilitate such...
Our restructuring and insolvency team have an in-depth knowledge in all aspects of insolvency, restructuring and corporate recoveries.
In light of Brexit and its impending impact on businesses and directors, the need to consider whether businesses are structured appropriately and to have in place appropriate mechanisms for acting on any financial downturn have never been more fundamental than now.
For insolvency practitioners, the Insolvency Rules 2016 bring with it an ever increasing need to act expediently and in a cost effective manner whilst acting as office holder.
We have substantial experience in carrying out the full range of contentious and non-contentious insolvency work. We act for insolvency practitioners, lenders and financial institutions, companies, directors, stakeholders, creditors and individuals who are the subject of insolvency proceedings.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Restructuring of solvent and insolvent companies
- Buying the business and assets of insolvent companies
- Advice on directors’ duties and liabilities
- Formal insolvency processes (administrations, voluntary and compulsory liquidations, LPA Receiverships, CVAs, IVAs and bankruptcies)
- Investigations by office holders, litigation and recovery actions
- Directors’ Disqualification Proceedings
- Cross-border insolvency
- Buying the business and assets of an insolvent company
If you would like to speak to us about our Insolvency sector services, please contact