Disability is a broad legal concept and encompasses not just physical incapacity but also mental ill health and all of its consequences. In one case, a supermarket worker whose short temper was a symptom of his depressive illness won more than £6,000...
Our Elderly Client Care team has vast experience in providing legal services for elderly clients.
We advise on a range of legal issues relating to the elderly including the provision of long-term residential and nursing care and the impact of recent legislation on asset protection.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Advice on local authority assessments
- Advice to Attorneys and Receivers
- Appointment of Receivers
- Asset protection
- Lasting Powers of Attorney and their registration
- Guidance on the financing of residential accommodation
- Public Guardianship Office (Court of Protection) applications and proceedings
For further information please contact: