Rights of way over land are a constant source of dispute and, because the law relating to land is complex, such disputes all too frequently end up in avoidable court proceedings. A recent case heard by Bristol County Court was brought by a man who claimed...
‘Probate’ is a term commonly used when talking about applying for the right to deal with a deceased person’s affairs (called ‘administering the estate’).
Probate is time consuming and involves a lot of complicated legal and financial work.
Our Probate team can:-
- help locate the last Will, or establish whether there is a Will and who should be dealing with the estate as executors or administrators
- liaise with financial institutions
- obtain the grant from the probate court which will enable the estate to be wound up
- ensure that all the correct tax returns are made
- deal with debts and expenses and ensure the estate is distributed to the right people whether there is a will or intestacy
- provide a set of accounts
For further information please contact: