Disability is a broad legal concept and encompasses not just physical incapacity but also mental ill health and all of its consequences. In one case, a supermarket worker whose short temper was a symptom of his depressive illness won more than £6,000...
Our Property Development, Planning and Construction department has extensive experience in development, planning and construction work. We offer a wide range of expertise in commercial property development and are involved in development sites throughout the South East, the South West, the Midlands and Wales.
- Acquisitions, setting up estates and disposals of units in commercial and residential developments, ranging from those containing a small number of units to strategic developments containing of 3,000 units or more.
- Social housing.
- Statutory service agreements.
- Planning applications and appeals.
- Planning agreements.
- Planning inquiries and Lands Tribunal matters.
- Options, joint ventures and consortium agreements.
- Project finance.
- Construction contracts and sub-contracts.
- Professional appointments.
- Warranties and charges over building contracts.