We have written on numerous occasions of the danger of either failing to leave a will or of not taking professional advice when making your will. Among the difficulties that can arise with DIY wills are challenges by family members who have been excluded...
Our Property Development, Planning and Construction department has extensive experience in development, planning and construction work. We offer a wide range of expertise in commercial property development and are involved in development sites throughout the South East, the South West, the Midlands and Wales.
- Acquisitions, setting up estates and disposals of units in commercial and residential developments, ranging from those containing a small number of units to strategic developments containing of 3,000 units or more.
- Social housing.
- Statutory service agreements.
- Planning applications and appeals.
- Planning agreements.
- Planning inquiries and Lands Tribunal matters.
- Options, joint ventures and consortium agreements.
- Project finance.
- Construction contracts and sub-contracts.
- Professional appointments.
- Warranties and charges over building contracts.