I am a solicitor practising in the area of commercial property. I work in the Commercial Property & Secured Lending department.
I started out in general practice eventually gravitating to property work. I place a strong focus on client care. Many years’ experience including nearly ten years as a partner in my own firm. After a break have returned to the legal profession.
Education and Qualifications
- Kings College, London - History Hons.
- City of London Polytechnic, Law Finals
- Birmingham Polytechnic, CPE
- Adam qualified as a Solicitor in 1988.
Memberships and Recognition
- Member of the Law Society of England & Wales
Life Outside the Law
I sing in a choir, enjoy reading & long walks & trying to write poetry.
Direct Dial: 0208 872 3076