Commercial Property Secured Lending
My role as Associate Solicitor within the Commercial Property team includes advising on all aspects of commercial property transactions including acquisitions, disposals (freehold and leasehold) and lettings (acting for both landlords and tenants). I also advise borrowers and lenders (both financial institutions and private lenders) in respect of both investment and development loans. I have extensive experience in both capacities working alongside private companies, listed and unlisted public limited companies, banks, individuals, partnerships, construction and development groups.
Education and Qualifications
• LLM Law, University of Vilnius (Lithiania)
• LLB Law, University of London
• LPC Law, University of Law
• Post-Qualified Experience: 4 years (2015)
Membership and Recognition
• Member of the Law Society of England & Wales
I am fluent in Russian and Lithuanian.
Direct Dial: 020 3096 0851