I have spent my entire professional career working on specialised commercial and residential property development projects. My portfolio of clients consists of large regional and national property developers.
I bring with me to this role my longstanding association with Zero C Holdings Limited, part of the Places for People Group, the award winning sustainable developers. Over the past 15 years I have assisted the client with a number development sites set out below.
I had the privilege of working on the prestigious Strathmore House in the heart of Queen Mother Square in the Poundbury Estate in the county of Dorset. This one of a kind development consists of eight luxury apartments featuring contemporary living.
My work with the client continues on several development projects in respect of land owned by Homes England. I will lead a small team of Harold Benjamin’s experienced plot team to support me on a number of sites on an ongoing basis.
Over the past 15 years I have assisted this client with a number of development sites including the client's award winning sites at:-
- British Construction Industry Awards 2018 – Housing Project of the year for Roussillon Park in Chichester
- What House Awards 2018 – Best Sustainable Development for Roborough Eco Homes in Plymouth
- What House Awards 2017 – Silver award for Best Development for Roussillon Park in Chichester
Education and Qualifications
- DMU Leicester - LLM Environmental Law
Having successfully completed all modules I produced my dissertation paper on the topic of the role of sustainability in UK planning and property development law. In May of 2015 I was awarded an LLM in Environmental Law with Merit.
- Bournemouth University Legal Practice Course
- Bournemouth University Post Graduate Diploma in Law
- Bilyana qualified as a solicitor in 2003