Head of Property Development & Planning
I specialise in acquisitions, disposals, funding arrangements, energy and infrastructure projects and rights of light claims. I have represented national housebuilders and developers on high value residential-led mixed use schemes including the redevelopment of sites across London where the gross value of each scheme was in excess of £100 million.
I have previously advised on a revolving credit facility and acted for developers in the provision of energy distribution networks, energy supply arrangements including negotiating concession agreements, energy supply, operation and maintenance arrangements.
My experience also includes advising on rights of light claims and negotiating settlement arrangements as well as negotiating lettings on behalf of commercial landlords and advising high net worth individuals in relation to property acquisitions and disposals.
Career Highlights Include
- Advising on the property elements of a revolving credit facility secured on assets worth in excess of £1.2 billion
- Advising on the development, project management and refinancing of a major redevelopment project in Greenwich
- Advising a PRS developer on a scheme comprising 149 units in East London
- Leading on the acquisition of a £100 million mixed-use scheme for a 27-storey tower comprising of 235 new homes as well as a second tower consisting of 14,000 sq ft of commercial space in Aldgate, east London
- Representing a national housebuilder on a number of multi-million-pound acquisitions including leading on the acquisition and development of 200 private residential units in Hale Village in Tottenham, north London
- Acting for a registered provider on the conditional sale of 63 private rented units for a premium of £18.5 million
- Acting on behalf of a bank in relation to development financing of two prime London properties worth in excess of £25 million
- Advising a Russian private equity group on the grant of a lease of their London head office
Education and Qualifications
- 2:1 in Law, Brunel University London
- Post-Qualified Experience: 15 years (2004)
Memberships and Recognition
Law Society of England & Wales
Life Outside the Law
My interests include sports and cooking
Direct Dial: 020 8872 3014