Development & Planning
I am a Development, Construction and Planning Solicitor who specialises in:
- Planning and s106 Agreements
- Rights of Light
- Strategic Option Agreements
- Development Agreements and Construction Warranties
- Site Acquisition
- Infrastructure Agreements and Transfers of Infrastructure to Statutory Providers
- RSL Acquisitions/Leases
- Help-to-Buy Agreements
- Site setup following acquisition and subsequent management of plot sales
- Statutory Lease Extension and Enfranchisement
- Rights of Way and Boundary Disputes
- Adverse Possession Claims
My clients include house builders, land owners, banks, consortiums, management companies, trustees and individuals.
- Acquisition of part of St. Bernard’s Hospital, Ealing for re-development and provision of 92 units including demolition of listed buildings and associated works.
- Agreement with Anglian Water Services Ltd for construction of off-site, spine and on-site water mains and off-site and on-site sewerage infrastructure in response to requisitions under S.41 and S.98 Water Industry Act 1991 on Development for 2005 houses plus Community Hall, Retail Units, Lower School, Nursery, Medical Centre and Pub/Restaurant.
- Advice on Rights of Light including Rights of Light Notices for various properties.
- Acquisition of a site for the demolition of the existing dwelling and the erection of 7 detached dwellings including successful appeal to the Independent Reviewer of Advertising Standards Agency Adjudication regarding marketing the site within a specific area.
- First Tier Tribunal case withdrawn by the Applicant in relation to claim for adverse possession of land in Aylesbury and letter of support in respect of our Defendant clients claim for adverse possession at HM Land Registry.
Education and Qualifications
- Queen Mary University of London - LLB (Hons)
- University of Hertfordshire - LPC
- Kay qualified as a Solicitor in 1 July 2009.
Membership and Recognition
- Member of the Law Society of England & Wales
- Professional Member of the Law Society Home Builders Federation (HBF)
Direct Dial: 020 8872 3025