Handy, quick-reference pocket-size Guides to the services offered by Harold Benjamin. You may also contact the Marketing team if you would prefer to receive a Guide as a printed booklet.
- The eight-page colour booklet, now in its fifth edition, gives an easy-to-follow guide to the services offered by the firm as well as a ‘who to contact’ section and a brief history of the firm from its origins in the City of London in 1953 to the present day. The latest edition of the guide also features a list of some of the clients the firm is currently working with and, on the back page, a QR code allowing users to connect to a mobile website.
- An overview of the wealth of our Commercial Property expertise in Auctions, Commercial Landlord & Tenant, Commercial Property Investment, Retail & Leisure and Secured Lending.
- We work with independent retailers through to multi-nationals across their acquisition, disposal and leasing programmes and support a number of well-known brands and luxury maisons with their real estate, franchising and licensing requirements.
- Our Property Development, Planning and Construction team, headed by Huseyin Huseyin, has specialist in-depth experience in all aspects of residential and commercial development including the acquisition of development sites, planning and estate development, joint venture agreements, and consortium management.
- The 16-page guide to Commercial Property Auctions tells you everything you need to know about buying and selling commercial property at auction and contains a wealth of useful information including the benefits of buying at auction, how the auction process works and how to prepare for the day of the auction itself – as well as how to avoid potential dangers and pitfalls.
- Our Residential Property team comprises qualified solicitors and Fellows of the Society of Legal Executives. The team provides friendly, personal and efficient service to new and existing clients. Our aim is to eliminate the stress often associated in the sale or purchase of a property.
- This guide features an introduction to our Private Client team and an overview of the services they offer to the individual, including Wills, lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection applications. Also included are details on getting in touch with the team, by whatever means is most convenient.
- The Pocket GuideDesigned with employers in mind, the eight-page Employment guide is packed full of practical and up to the minute information including a ‘Did you know?’ section, useful website addresses, frequently asked questions and a double-page spread of facts and figures detailing the types of complaint which might be brought against an employer and the maximum award payable together with the relevant qualifying periods and time limits in which a claim can be lodged.