The Residence Nil Rate Band (RNRB) enables certain individuals to leave more of their estate to their direct descendants, by increasing the amount of the estate that is taxed at 0% from up to £325,000 to up to £500,000 Rules that allow these...
Our restructuring and insolvency team deal with a wide range of insolvency, restructuring and corporate recoveries.
We act for insolvency practitioners, lenders, companies, directors, stakeholders, creditors and parties who are the subject of insolvency proceedings.
Work we carry out:
- Restructuring of companies
- Buying the business and assets of insolvent companies
- Selling the business and assets of insolvent companies
- Advice on directors’ duties and liabilities
- Formal insolvency processes (administrations, voluntary and liquidations, LPA Receiverships, CVAs, IVAs and bankruptcies)
- Pursuing claims for office holders
If you would like to speak to us about our Insolvency sector services, please contact