What happened? Our client, a café business, entered into a contract to take over an existing lease and agreed to pay a significant cash premium for doing so. Before the contract was completed, the coronavirus pandemic hit. The government...
Our restructuring and insolvency team deal with a wide range of insolvency, restructuring and corporate recoveries.
We act for insolvency practitioners, lenders, companies, directors, stakeholders, creditors and parties who are the subject of insolvency proceedings.
Work we carry out:
- Restructuring of companies
- Buying the business and assets of insolvent companies
- Selling the business and assets of insolvent companies
- Advice on directors’ duties and liabilities
- Formal insolvency processes (administrations, voluntary and liquidations, LPA Receiverships, CVAs, IVAs and bankruptcies)
- Pursuing claims for office holders
If you would like to speak to us about our Insolvency sector services, please contact