Taking too much away - A tenant's failure to deliver vacant possession There are numerous cases concerning a tenant failing to deliver vacant possession due to leaving behind fixtures and fittings. In contrast, the High Court’s recent...
Our restructuring and insolvency team deal with a wide range of insolvency, restructuring and corporate recoveries.
We act for insolvency practitioners, lenders, companies, directors, stakeholders, creditors and parties who are the subject of insolvency proceedings.
Work we carry out:
- Restructuring of companies
- Buying the business and assets of insolvent companies
- Selling the business and assets of insolvent companies
- Advice on directors’ duties and liabilities
- Formal insolvency processes (administrations, voluntary and liquidations, LPA Receiverships, CVAs, IVAs and bankruptcies)
- Pursuing claims for office holders
If you would like to speak to us about our Insolvency sector services, please contact