Since COVID-19 hit these shores last year, the government has implemented temporary measures to protect commercial tenants from having their leases forfeited or being forced into insolvency where they have been unable to pay rent as result of the pandemic on...
Our restructuring and insolvency team deal with a wide range of insolvency, restructuring and corporate recoveries.
We act for insolvency practitioners, lenders, companies, directors, stakeholders, creditors and parties who are the subject of insolvency proceedings.
Work we carry out:
- Restructuring of companies
- Buying the business and assets of insolvent companies
- Selling the business and assets of insolvent companies
- Advice on directors’ duties and liabilities
- Formal insolvency processes (administrations, voluntary and liquidations, LPA Receiverships, CVAs, IVAs and bankruptcies)
- Pursuing claims for office holders
If you would like to speak to us about our Insolvency sector services, please contact