UK equality watchdog the Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) has issued new technical guidance for employers, to help them protect staff from sexual harassment and victimisation at work. Launching the guidance, EHRC chief executive Rebecca...
Our Employment team is experienced in all employment matters for both employers and employees. Members of the department regularly appear before Employment Tribunals and all levels of Courts.
We advise on a range of issues including settlement agreements, TUPE and employment contracts. The ever increasing complexity of employment legislation, particularly the implementation of the European Directives, places a heavy burden on employers and employees.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Unfair dismissal
- Contract of Employment
- Discrimination in the workplace
- Flexible Working
- Maternity, Paternity rights & Parental leave
- Directors’ disputes
- Compromise Agreements
- Restrictive covenants
- TUPE (Business Takeovers and Mergers)
- Minimum Wage & Working Time Regulations
- Employment Tribunals
- Wrongful dismissal and breach of contract
- Part time working
- Agency workers
- Disciplinary and grievance procedure
- Consultancy agreements and Fixed term contracts
- Equal pay
Please read about our recently launched HR online portal here.
For further information and for advice on employment law issues in London and Nationally, please contact:
Marina Vincent on 020 8422 5678