The government has launched a review into the implementation of forthcoming changes to the off-payroll working rules. Intended to address concerns from businesses about the changes, the review will consider whether any additional steps can be taken to...
Our Elderly Client Care team has vast experience in providing legal services for elderly clients.
We advise on a range of legal issues relating to the elderly including the provision of long-term residential and nursing care and the impact of recent legislation on asset protection.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Advice on local authority assessments
- Advice to Attorneys and Receivers
- Appointment of Receivers
- Asset protection
- Lasting Powers of Attorney and their registration
- Guidance on the financing of residential accommodation
- Public Guardianship Office (Court of Protection) applications and proceedings
For further information please contact: