What happened? Our client, a café business, entered into a contract to take over an existing lease and agreed to pay a significant cash premium for doing so. Before the contract was completed, the coronavirus pandemic hit. The government...
Our Elderly Client Care team has vast experience in providing legal services for elderly clients.
We advise on a range of legal issues relating to the elderly including the provision of long-term residential and nursing care and the impact of recent legislation on asset protection.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Advice on local authority assessments
- Advice to Attorneys and Receivers
- Appointment of Receivers
- Asset protection
- Lasting Powers of Attorney and their registration
- Guidance on the financing of residential accommodation
- Public Guardianship Office (Court of Protection) applications and proceedings
For further information please contact: