Under Section 15 of the Equality Act 2010 , an employer's duty to make reasonable adjustments for an employee who is disabled is only triggered if the employer has actual knowledge or could reasonably be expected to know (has 'constructive knowledge') of...
Our Elderly Client Care team has vast experience in providing legal services for elderly clients.
We advise on a range of legal issues relating to the elderly including the provision of long-term residential and nursing care and the impact of recent legislation on asset protection.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Advice on local authority assessments
- Advice to Attorneys and Receivers
- Appointment of Receivers
- Asset protection
- Lasting Powers of Attorney and their registration
- Guidance on the financing of residential accommodation
- Public Guardianship Office (Court of Protection) applications and proceedings
For further information please contact: