Since COVID-19 hit these shores last year, the government has implemented temporary measures to protect commercial tenants from having their leases forfeited or being forced into insolvency where they have been unable to pay rent as result of the pandemic on...
‘Probate’ is a term commonly used when talking about applying for the right to deal with a deceased person’s affairs (called ‘administering the estate’).
Probate is time consuming and involves a lot of complicated legal and financial work.
Our Probate team can:-
- help locate the last Will, or establish whether there is a Will and who should be dealing with the estate as executors or administrators
- liaise with financial institutions
- obtain the grant from the probate court which will enable the estate to be wound up
- ensure that all the correct tax returns are made
- deal with debts and expenses and ensure the estate is distributed to the right people whether there is a will or intestacy
- provide a set of accounts
Our fees, disbursements and description of service for Grant of Representation and Administration of Estate
Our fees, disbursements and description of service for Probate Application Assistance Service
For further information please contact: