This Government Bonus is worth £1,000 per qualifying employee, and whilst it may not be a huge amount, it is additional funding in difficult times. For each employee you have furloughed and kept on at the end of the furlough scheme, and still in your...
‘Probate’ is a term commonly used when talking about applying for the right to deal with a deceased person’s affairs (called ‘administering the estate’).
Probate is time consuming and involves a lot of complicated legal and financial work.
Our Probate team can:-
- help locate the last Will, or establish whether there is a Will and who should be dealing with the estate as executors or administrators
- liaise with financial institutions
- obtain the grant from the probate court which will enable the estate to be wound up
- ensure that all the correct tax returns are made
- deal with debts and expenses and ensure the estate is distributed to the right people whether there is a will or intestacy
- provide a set of accounts
Our fees, disbursements and description of service for Grant of Representation and Administration of Estate
Our fees, disbursements and description of service for Probate Application Assistance Service
For further information please contact: