This is a brief update on restrictions on the issue of winding up petitions and making of winding up orders in light of the recent publication of the Corporate Insolvency and Governance Bill 2020 The proposed changes are part of a wider revision of...
‘Probate’ is a term commonly used when talking about applying for the right to deal with a deceased person’s affairs (called ‘administering the estate’).
Probate is time consuming and involves a lot of complicated legal and financial work.
Our Probate team can:-
- help locate the last Will, or establish whether there is a Will and who should be dealing with the estate as executors or administrators
- liaise with financial institutions
- obtain the grant from the probate court which will enable the estate to be wound up
- ensure that all the correct tax returns are made
- deal with debts and expenses and ensure the estate is distributed to the right people whether there is a will or intestacy
- provide a set of accounts
Our fees, disbursements and description of service for Grant of Representation and Administration of Estate
Our fees, disbursements and description of service for Probate Application Assistance Service
For further information please contact: