When a personal guarantee has to be given in order to give a lender the security it needs, the guarantor hopes that the guarantee will never be called in. However, when it is, the loss suffered by the guarantor will normally qualify as a loss for Capital...
How will the HBHR Online Portal help you?
- Log onto your own secure online account anytime and anywhere to manage rotas, sick leave, holidays and HR issues or problems and if you need to use our helpline or email us, the advice you will receive will be given by solicitors
- Follow the advice, guides and procedures provided on this HR Portal to avoid mistakes which could result in costly Employment Tribunal proceedings
- Have confidence in the knowledge that the documents provided for you have been drafted by solicitors
The HBHR Online Portal Service offers you
- Absence management tools
- Advice Bank to store information or advice you obtain from us via the helpline or by email
- An option for you to allow your employees to view and book their holidays and view their sick leave and rotas
- Contracts of Employment drafted specifically for your business by solicitors
- Flowcharts for you to follow
- HR data reports
- Legal & HR Helpline – telephone helpline and email contact address, manned by solicitors, in case you need more help
- Legal & HR News
- Managers Toolkits
- Online HR Diary for alerts and reminders of important dates
- Staff Handbook to suit your particular business needs
- Standard forms and letters which are legally compliant and updated with changes in employment law
- Storage within the portal for:-
- Records of disciplinary and grievances
- Personnel files for each employee within which to store their employment contract and other information
- Shift, rota, holidays and sick leave record management
- Videos providing short instructions to help you use the service
How much will the HBHR service cost you?
We are offering this service for an annual subscription of only £1,800 plus VAT.
All the above is for a fixed fee to allow you to budget accurately for this service.
Who to contact for further information
For further information about HBHR, and a free demonstration highlighting how this service can benefit your business, please call:
Marina Vincent on 020 8422 5678
Additionally, we can help you with
- Disciplinary procedures
- Employment Tribunal claims
- Equality & diversity issues
- Grievance procedures
- Redundancy management
- Sickness absence