Head of Residential Property
I have over 26 years’ experience in all aspects of residential property transactions, including leasehold and freehold sales, purchases, re-mortgages, lease extensions, property auctions, shared ownership & new builds and over the years I have managed eight conveyancing departments across London and the City.
I regularly handle both complex and high value property transactions and my expertise allows me to help clients achieve the outcomes they require.
My experience in the residential world includes:
- Experience working in a Top 100 Law Firm where I headed up a Plot Sales Team
- Head Conveyancer overseeing six teams for a large Northwest Practice’s expansion into West London
- Partner positions at a number of City & West End practices
- Obtaining the licence and helping to establish an IT Tech/Conveyancing Start up practice in Shoreditch
- Head of Residential for eight London and City based law firms
Education and Qualifications
- LL.B (Hons)
- PgDip. Criminal Justice, Dip. Psych., Dip. App. Psych.
- Ric qualified as a Solicitor in 2000.
Memberships and Recognition
Direct Dial: 020 8872 3064