Since qualifying as a Solicitor in October 2017 into Harold Benjamin’s Property Development team, I have acted for national housebuilders, national and international developers and dealt with a range of property related matters including, development site set ups, development finance, statutory agreements, development agreements, plot sales, lease extensions, sales of ground rent and section 5 notices, negotiating section 106 agreements, land and build agreements, commercial sales and licences to assign and underlet and all aspects of residential conveyancing.
- Acting as consortium lawyer for developers of both Plc and private companies in connection with commercial property acquisitions, extensive multi-purpose developments and negotiating planning documents.
- Assisting on high net value development refinance for international property developer clients.
I have held a variety of roles in law firms in London, many within the field of conveyancing.
Education and Qualifications
- University of Westminster LLB Law
- Inns of Court School of Law, LPC
- Usha qualified as a Solicitor in 2017
Membership and Recognition
- Member of the Law Society of England & Wales
Life Outside the Law
Away from work I enjoy spending time socialising with family and friends, reading and travelling.
Direct Dial: 020 8872 3029