Commercial Property Investment and Auctions
My clients are high net worth individuals, property companies, investment funds and asset managers, based both in the UK and offshore. I advise clients who are acquiring, disposing of or investing in a range of commercial property, from retail and warehousing through to office premises, hotels, licensed premises, and residential developments.
I am fluent in Punjabi and Hindi.
Having built up a strong reputation in my field over several years with other well-established law firms I joined Harold Benjamin in 2010.
Some of my major transactions handled include:
- The sale of a commercial investment property at auction for circa £9.5 million.
- The re-financing of a property portfolio for an aggregate of circa £23 million.
- Acting for a landlord on the grant of a lease to a major car retailer at an annual rent of circa £350,000.
- Acting for a niche manufacturing tenant on the grant of a lease of factory premises at an annual rent of circa £350,000.
- The acquisition of a development site for a mixed use development of circa 125 units.
I have a wealth of experience in a broad range of commercial real estate work. My particular expertise includes acquisitions and disposals of property, whether by private treaty or auction, for investment purposes, owner occupation or development. I also advise on secured lending matters and landlord and tenant issues including new lease acquisitions, lease renewals and leasehold management matters.
My background as a general practitioner means my expertise in commercial real estate work is complemented by knowledge and experience of business sales and purchases, residential property matters, estate planning and dispute resolution.
Education and Qualifications
- LLB Hons, University College London
- Post-Qualified Experience: 33 years (1986)
Membership and Recognition
Member of the Law Society of England and Wales
Direct Dial: 020 8872 3028